Points Based System – Tier 2

Tier 2 ( General ) visa

If you are outside the EEA and you have been offered a skilled job in the United Kingdom then you can apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa.

You will need to satisfy the following requirements:

  • You will need to be employed by a licenced sponsor who has been approved by the Home Office.
  • The employer will then assign you certificate of sponsorship for the job role.
  • The employer will also need to pay you the appropriate salary and the job must be skilled to a certain level.
  • You will also need to have the required level of English
  • You have £945 in savings  held in your bank account for 90 days

Irving & Co have a wealth of experience in offering bespoke assistance, advice and representation for employers obtaining a Tier 2 licence. Irving & Co also have vast knowledge in offering individuals comprehensive advice and representation in obtaining a Tier 2 (General) visa. We have a high sucess rate with all our Tier 2 applications.